Behavioral Healthcare is an industry that is constantly changing. Echo is constantly changing to adapt to meet the needs of our customers. To help us continue our path forward we’re looking for a team of amazing visionaries who will help take Echo to the next level. With over three decades of success in developing clinical, financial, and administrative applications, we provide the behavioral healthcare industry’s finest software applications.
We’re headquartered in Conway, New Hampshire in the beautiful Mount Washington Valley, known for its skiing, hiking, road and mountain biking, trail running, boating, golfing and other recreational opportunities. We get to live the dream- working in a dynamic environment with some of the most amazing scenery that nature has to offer right out our doorstep. We’re also one of the best employers in Mt. Washington Valley with an average employee tenure of almost 8 years.
Branch offices are located in Oakland, CA, ranked among the best cities in the U.S. in which to live and do business and in Powell, Ohio, just outside of Columbus, Ohio’s largest city and home to the Ohio State University.
Echo is a fun and dynamic place to work. We offer an outstanding benefits package which includes:
Below is a list of current openings but if you don’t see your exact fit below, that doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from you. Visionaries are sometimes hard to categorize. Think you have something that could add to the Echo team?
To apply for any position, send your resume to email@example.com
Clinical Subject Matter Expert
Position Location: Conway, NH
The Echo Group is looking for a behavioral health clinical professional who is smart, technically savvy, and sales minded motivated for a new challenge in the helping profession. In this fast paced role, you will have the unique opportunity to learn about and influence the clinical operations of organizations of all sizes from across the continuum of care all over America.
The Clinical Subject Matter Expert (SME) will report directly to the Vice President of Business Development and work closely with the Echo sales team to best represent our electronic health record products to the marketplace. The SME is a key part of the sales process and will use their insights and experiences in behavioral health treatment settings to drive customer needs assessment, develop appropriate messaging and deliver dynamic product demos with a high level of credibility. This person must have the ability to independently produce compelling content connecting their experience with behavioral health issues, software utilization and best practice including white papers, webinars and recorded demonstrations.
The Clinical SME also provides a critical link with Product Development by working on product specification reflecting defined market needs and consulting with the team throughout the development cycle.
The successful candidate will be a licensed clinician with at least 5 years of experience in behavioral health and able to travel regularly. Strong electronic health record knowledge and sales and marketing experience a plus.
Software Product-Project Manager
Position Location: Conway, NH
The Product/Project Manager role is a new, hands-on position at Echo. The Product/Project Manager is responsible for direct management of a small number of Echo products. The Product/Project Manager is also responsible for providing project management support to product managers assigned to other Echo products. The role requires outstanding organization, communication, and management skills. The Product/Project Manager will work closely with all Echo departments and must have experience working with technical development teams.
The product management duties for the products the Product/Project Manager manages:
- Oversees and manages the product roadmap
- Works with other Echo associates to define the specifications of future enhancements
- Coordinates, approves and controls product releases and launch plans
- Reviews and evaluates product development and enhancement requests
- Manages the product “bug” review and resolution process
The project management duties for their assigned products as well as the other products the Product/Project Manager supports:
- Accountable for initiating, scheduling, leading, managing, coordinating, and reporting on multiple projects including facilitating communication of project health and status with project teams, stakeholders, and Echo management
- Act as a key point of contact for ongoing initiatives and directly manage technical product development projects
- Prepare status reports and schedules or plans as required
- Identify Risks associated with projects. Develop and communicate plans to handle the risk with internal and external customers
- Conducts formal and informal project
- Will be expected to present and represent the company at industry events
- Five years of enterprise software product management experience
- Experience managing concurrent software development projects
- Experience working with technical product development teams
- Expert knowledge of the software development process
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in customer-facing situations including problem resolution, presentations, negotiations
- Proven ability to interface with all functional areas of the business.
- Ability to work independently and creatively with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical, time management, process development, and teamwork skills are required.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Flexibility in working hours and days may be required.
o Echo management team
o Sales & Marketing
o Professional Services
o Product Development departments
o Prospective Customers
o Business partners and Third-Party Software vendors
o Appropriate local, state, and federal governmental agencies
Position Location:Positions in San Bernardino and Oakland, CA
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful deployment of Echo products and services. It involves the development and execution of project plans, and coordinating the teams responsible for the effective and timely implementation of Echo software solutions. This position has no direct report supervisory responsibilities, but for some senior individuals may include supervisory responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent leadership, oral and written communications, interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, decision-making, analysis and problem-solving skills.
Candidates are required to have experience in health or behavioral health and electronic health record.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective and efficient delivery of all services within scope of the project, on-time and within budget
- Fulfill project management responsibilities:
- Understand customer’s business needs;
- Establish project timelines;
- Collaborate with cross-department teams to ensure successful delivery of project services,
- Manage customer expectations through communication of deliverables, scope change requests, and risks to project;
- Accurately track project tasks and revenue; and
- Bring project to closure and handoff to Support
- Ensure project team provides highest quality services
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Echo products and services
- Configure Echo software based on customer requirements
- Deliver training and implementation services at customer site and via the web
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer and Echo teams during project roll-out
- May be required to deliver training and implementation services at customer site and via the web
- Produce and maintain billable hours per defined requirements
- Fulfill other duties as assigned
- General knowledge of information technology, including networks, PC and server hardware/software
- Demonstrated leadership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Windows and web-based computer skills
- Ability to use MS Excel, Project and Word and/or equivalent applications
- Ability to create and manage high performing cross-functional teams working in multiple locations
- Time and budget management skills
- Thorough understanding of clinical and billing functions within behavioral health agency a plus
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS in Business, or equivalent
- 5-7 years Project Management and/or Account Management experience
- PMP Certification a plus
Education and/or Experience
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience. Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org