Behavioral Healthcare is an industry that is constantly changing. Echo is constantly changing to adapt to meet the needs of our customers. To help us continue our path forward we’re looking for a team of amazing visionaries who will help take Echo to the next level. With over three decades of success in developing clinical, financial, and administrative applications, we provide the behavioral healthcare industry’s finest software applications.
We’re headquartered in Conway, New Hampshire in the beautiful Mount Washington Valley, known for its skiing, hiking, road and mountain biking, trail running, boating, golfing and other recreational opportunities. We get to live the dream- working in a dynamic environment with some of the most amazing scenery that nature has to offer right out our doorstep. We’re also one of the best employers in Mt. Washington Valley with an average employee tenure of almost 8 years.
Branch offices are located in Oakland, CA, ranked among the best cities in the U.S. in which to live and do business; in Lewiston, Maine, an energized city undergoing a major resurgence in its economy, the arts, and technology; and Powell, Ohio, just outside of Columbus, Ohio’s largest city and home to the Ohio State University.
Below is a list of current openings but if you don’t see your exact fit below, that doesn’t mean we don’t want to hear from you. Visionaries are sometimes hard to categorize. Think you have something that could add to the Echo team? Send us your resume to email@example.com.
To apply for any position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Behavioral Health Medical Billing Specialist
Position Location: Conway, NH
The Echo Group is seeking a self-starter who is ready for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. The Echo Group is dedicated to providing software solutions for Behavioral Healthcare. There is a position open in Conway, NH in our Transactions group, focusing on billing for our Echo customers.
Summary: To effectively and professionally manage the Clients’ accounts, generating the highest revenues possible for the client.
Serves as primary internal client contact
- Processes daily charges, payments and denials
- Runs daily reports
- Prepares and processes overpayments
- Prepares collection accounts for client review (if applicable) and collection agency
- Generates month end reports and reconciles account balances
- Provides telephone support
- Identifies and resolves any client issues
- Follows up on outstanding accounts receivables
- Maintains open and continual communication with supervisor and coworkers
- Responsible for process improvement, intra and inter-department
- Maintains strong attendance record
- Works effectively under pressure, with courtesy towards all clients, patients and coworkers
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively with others
- Ensures all internal and clients initiatives are met
- Adheres to all Echo’s compliance/confidentiality requirements
- Performs other duties as may be required or requested
Required knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of medical billing terminology and processes
- Knowledge of medical billing reference manuals
- Ability to effectively and accurately respond to questions from patients and/or providers
- Ability to deal with irate patients rationally and remain sensitive to their emotional and physical state
BS degree or equivalent
1 year of medical and/or behavioral billing experience
Prior customer service experience
Institutional billing knowledge a plus
A medical billing certificate or behavioral health experience a big plus
Position Location: Conway, NH and/or Oakland, CA
Echo is seeking a self-starter who is ready for the challenges, responsibilities, and rewards that come with working in a high-energy, fast-paced environment. The Echo Group is dedicated to providing software solutions for Behavioral Healthcare. Positions open in Conway, NH and Oakland, CA.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful deployment of Echo products and services. It involves the development and execution of project plans, and coordinating the teams responsible for the effective and timely implementation of Echo software solutions. This position has no direct report supervisory responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effective and efficient delivery of all services within scope of the project, on-time and within budget
- Serve as a trusted adviser and consultant to customers, guiding them through the decision-making process for configuing Echo software
- Fulfill project management responsibilities:
- Understand customer’s business needs
- To Establish project timelines
- Collaborate with cross-department teams to ensure successful delivery of project services
- Manage customer expectations through communication of deliverables, scope change requests, and risks to project
- Accurately track project tasks and revenue
- Bring project to closure and handoff to Support
- Ensure project team provides highest quality services
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Echo products and services
- Configure Echo software based on customer requirements
- Deliver training and implementation services at customer site and via the web
- Serve as primary point of contact for customer and Echo teams during project roll-out
- May be required to deliver training and implementation services at customer site and via the web
- Produce and maintain billable hours per defined requirements
- Fulfill other duties as assigned
- General knowledge of information technology, including networks, PCs and server hardware/ software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Windows and web-based computer skills
- Time and money management skills
- Ability to use MS Excel, Project and Word and/or equivalent applications
- Strong team-building skills
- Ability to create cross-functional working teams
- Thorough understanding of clinical and billing functions within behavioral health agency a plus
- Up to 3 weeks per month. Weekend travel may be required.
Medical or behavioral health experience is a requirement, BH preferred
BA/BS in Business, or equivalent
5-7 years Project Management and/or Account Management experience
PMP Certification a plus