Peer to Peer v.15 Registration is now open!
Registering for Peer to Peer v. 15 is as easy as 1, 2, 3 …
- Review the 2017 Agenda and Abstracts and select which sessions you’d like to attend
- Complete the online registration form which includes your P2P Session selections
- Book your room at the Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside
And that’s it!
Review and download the 2017 Agenda and …
the Session Abstracts.
Registration is Open!
Here’s where you register to attend Peer to Peer Summit v. 15.
Questions? Feel free to give us a call (800-635-8209) or drop us a note.
Book your room now! You have until Sept. 14 to take advantage of the Peer to Peer discounted rate
P2P v. 15 returns to the Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel in Portsmouth, NH
(There are a limited number of rooms available at the P2P discount rate)
For those of you making preparations to present at this year’s Peer to Peer, skim through our list of Presenter FAQs:
- How long is the presentation expected to be? Presentations range from 60-90 minutes
- How many slides should I include in my presentation? There is no minimum number of slides. This would depend on your material.
- Speaking of slides, when can I anticipate receiving this year’s P2P presentation template? You’ll receive the anticipated P2P PowerPoint template around the third week in August.
- What about printed material? We try to keep Peer to Peer electronic. If printed materials are essential, reach out to us and we can discuss your needs.
- How many attendees should I expect? This will range from 10 to 45 depending on the popularity of your session.
- Will there be Internet access? Yes
- Do I need to provide my own laptop and database? Each room will have a computer for running PowerPoint slides and accessing the Internet. If you would like to do something with a training database, then we suggest providing your own laptop.
- I’m assuming a projector is provided, yes? Yep
- Sound equipment and microphone as well? Yes
We work hard to anticipate the needs of our presenters but if you need something, let us know and we’ll do our best to make it happen.
We appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge, insights, and experience with others. It’s what makes Peer to Peer remarkable!
What is the Peer to Peer Summit?
The Peer to Peer Summit is our signature event and each year we’re able to connect with customers for three days of peace, love, and software.
Then there’s the three days of networking with other customers and Echo staff that many attendees consider to be as valuable as the sessions.
Seeing is believing, so mark your calendars and start making plans to attend.
Dates: October 15 – 18, 2017
Location: Sheraton Portsmouth Harborside Hotel
Need more info? Drop us a note at email@example.com