Software & ServicesEcho designs clinical and billing solutions for the Behavioral Healthcare industry.
Echo provides choices that reflect the way you choose to work: either with windows-based client/server applications or Web browser applications. Our Behavioral Health software and experienced staff can help you address HIPAA regulations, compliance issues, to build an Electronic Health Record (EHR) and to ensure you are being properly reimbursed for the services you deliver.
Purchasing software from The Echo Group begins a partnership with every member of Echo’s staff from our receptionist who handles your first call to the engineers who listen to your suggestions as the software is developed. Whether you are just starting out with us or investing in a new direction, your partnership will flourish under the care of our business analysts, implementation and training staff, and technical support crew.
Clinician's Desktop™, a Fully Certified EHR, featuring the The Echo VHR™
Clinician’s Desktop™ serves as an electronic health record for behavioral health agencies throughout the United States. Treatment planning, management of alerts, incident reporting, progress notes, etc. are all standard components of the software.
The Echo Group’s Clinician’s Desktop™ electronic health record software has received the federal government’s “meaningful use” stamp of approval earning Complete EHR Ambulatory Certification. This designation officially deems Echo’s Clinician’s Desktop (EHR) software capable of enabling providers to qualify for Meaningful Use funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).Clinician's Desktop gives you the tools needed for improved productivity and profitability.
- Treatment Planning with integrated Progress Noting
- Support for Evidence Based Practices
- Create electronic client records instantly
- Electronically Sign Documents
- Electronic Prescribing
- Schedule conflict-free appointments and activities for staff and clients
- Develop, administer, and record assessments
- Create and implement effective treatment plans
- Achieve better outcomes
- Generate accurate reports
- Integrates fully with Revenue Manager turning staff and client activities into billable services
- Manage profitability from the AR Manager’s Desktop: your organization’s revenue at-a-glance
- Development Tools to create your own custom screens and forms included at no extra cost
Revenue Manager™ - Fully Integrated with Clinician's Desktop™
A full-featured accounts receivables application that works with Clinician’s Desktop to completely integrate your clinical and fiscal operations..
- Efficiently turn client activity from Clinician’s Desktop into a billable service in Revenue Manager
- Produce bills, track non-billable services with the click of the mouse
- Enter, track, and report on payments from all types of funding sources including grants and contracts
- Generate comprehensive clinical, fiscal, and management reports or tailor our standard reports to your exact needs
- Simplify system administration and improve cash flow with our unique Revenue Manager tools
- Create HIPAA Compliant 837 Transactions and receive 835 Electronic Remittances
ShareCare Client Management and Billing is Echo’s state-of-the-art Web browser application designed specifically for the needs of Behavioral Healthcare organizations. ShareCare provides tracking, reporting, and management of client demographic and clinical records, authorizations, assessments, treatment plans and outcomes, billing, and accounts receivables.
- Automate critical steps to reduce errors during data entry
- Improve cash flow by quickly turning provided services into billable hours
- Improve critical data management using comprehensive clinical and fiscal reports
- Improve client care and agency performance
- Provide your Doctors access to Electronic Prescribing