Clinician’s Desktop™ serves as an electronic health record for behavioral health agencies throughout the United States. Treatment planning, management of alerts, incident reporting, progress notes, etc. are all standard components of the software.
The Echo Group’s Clinician’s Desktop™ electronic health record software has received the federal government’s “meaningful use” stamp of approval earning Complete EHR Ambulatory Certification. This designation officially deems Echo’s Clinician’s Desktop (EHR) software capable of enabling providers to qualify for Meaningful Use funding under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA).
Because no two agencies are ever alike, the software is highly flexible and can meet the unique needs of a particular agency through customization done either by the agency or by The Echo Group. Custom reports can be easily created and automatically integrated into the application based on user need. Because the software relies on a centralized database, changes, additions and deletions automatically “flow through” the application.
Clinician’s Desktop™ authoring tools offer complete form designing capabilities and tight integration with the overall Electronic Health Record. Our “Quick links” workflow tool, “EchoMail”, and signature capabilities allow for great flexibility in customizing your EHR without losing the solid core of software which ensures extremely efficient billing operations and clean audit trails.
Clinician's Desktop also features a new intuitive interface for Clinical Staff- the Echo Visual Health Record. The Echo VHR™ is easy to learn, providing you with built in visual alerting, showing you all of your pertinent case data.
- Treatment Planning with integrated Progress Noting
- Support for Evidence Based Practices
- Create electronic client records instantly
- Electronically Sign Documents
- Electronic Prescribing
- Schedule conflict-free appointments and activities for staff and clients
- Develop, administer, and record assessments
- Create and implement effective treatment plans
- Achieve better outcomes
- Generate accurate reports
- Integrates fully with Revenue Manager turning staff and client activities into billable services
- Manage profitability from the AR Manager’s Desktop: your organization’s revenue at-a-glance
- Development Tools to create your own custom screens and forms included at no extra cost
- Three reporting tools to provide you one of the most comprehensive reporting tool sets in our industry
Revenue Manager is a full-featured accounts receivables application that works with Clinician’s Desktop to completely integrate your clinical and fiscal operations.
- Efficiently turn client activity from Clinician’s Desktop into a billable service in Revenue Manager
- Produce bills, track non-billable services with the click of the mouse
- Enter, track, and report on payments from all types of funding sources including grants and contracts
- Generate comprehensive clinical, fiscal, and management reports or tailor our standard reports to your exact needs
- Simplify system administration and improve cash flow with our unique Revenue Manager tools
- Create HIPAA Compliant 837 Transactions and receive 835 Electronic Remittances