Child and Family Services
The Echo Group supports a diverse group of Child and Family Services providers.
They include organizations offering outpatient therapy, campus-based residential services, and therapeutic foster care.
Features specific to Child and Family Services providers include:
- Role-based VHR configurations support the most efficient, structured and compliant workflow for service providers from Residential staff to therapists to teachers to physicians
- Enrollments tracking Capacity Maintenance allowing you to match children to the best residential assignment, make the placement and understand real-time census and related billing
- Customizable assessment tools to address needs unique to your family treatment approach
- Shift note, service note and medication administration documentation tools
- Incident report documentation and aggregate reporting
- Support for tablet/iPad deployment for community-based team members
Drop us a note, firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call, 800.635.8209, when you’re ready to learn more.