The Echo Group was founded in 1982 by the Deputy Director of a mental health center and our experience with these organizations is unmatched.
Echo products have been tuned to specifically address the needs of mental health providers while providing the flexibility we know you require to address specific clinical perspectives, unique regulatory requirements and evolving needs.
The Echo Group’s products are thoughtfully designed to address the requirements of providers with key features like:
- The ability to manage client forms within the application including consents and letters
- Comprehensive and flexible assessments
- Treatment plans that are customizable, leverage evidence-based content, are easy to use and produce an easy to understand format
- Time-saving and clinically compliant group and individual notes that automatically select the proper documentation for the service and are customizable
- Powerful case management tools to understand client needs and compliance with requirements
- Tools to further your initiatives in integrated primary care service delivery like vital signs, labs, ePrescribing and continuity of care documents
- Powerful tools that manage service authorization and proactive status alerts to service providers
Drop us a note, firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call, 800.635.8209, when you’re ready to learn more.