Wiley & Sons Treatment Planning Content
Now available for integration into Clinician’s Desktop™ and Sharecare™ Treatment Plan Content
Wiley’s PracticePlanners® books have been success-fully used by over 300,000 mental health professionals in thousands of clinical settings to improve clinical reporting, speed record keeping, foster prompt reimbursement, and facilitate outcomes assessment.
The Echo Group has joined with John Wiley & Sons to bring this standardized language for clinical care to your computer, integrating it directly into the Treatment Plans module within Clinician’s Desktop and Sharecare. Over 20 different PracticePlanners® are available.
Adopting a standardized language for creating treatment plans can aid your agency in:
- Streamlining the clinical recordkeeping process
- Conducting utilization reviews
- Meeting the requirements of accrediting agencies and third-party payers
- Promoting accountability
- Assessing clinical outcomes
- Fostering communication
- Meeting the requirements of many public funding sources and private insurers for evidence-based practice interventions.
Contact The Echo Group today to find out more about how you can create a customized treatment planning and clinical record management system for your facility using the PracticePlanners® Treatment Planning Dataset and Echo products.