How? Flexibility, that’s how. Our ability to adapt the VHR and Clinicians Desktop to most any organization is exceptional.
- The best EHR for behavioral health: The Visual Health Record is extremely flexible and completely configurable to your specific needs and work flow. The VHR offers a patient view and an ease of access to information that is unmatched
- Updated ICD10/DSM-5 Diagnosis Library: Clinician’s Desktop retains identification of the current codes and includes the ICD10 library using the DSM-5 descriptions. This important transition is made easier for your organization
- Pre-defined Treatment Plan Content Builder: Echo’s dynamic new treatment planning tool allows you to develop standardized content that can be linked to promote clinical accuracy and efficient documentation. Subscriptions to industry leading Wiley Practice Planners are available
- Form Designer: One of the most powerful form design tools available in a behavioral health EHR included at no extra cost
- Comprehensive Reporting Tools: Generate the reports you need using one of the most comprehensive reporting tool sets in our industry
- Self-hosted or in the Cloud: The flexibility we offer extends to your data. Take full control over your technical environment or delegate the management of an enterprise-wide software product — it’s your data, it’s your call
Certified for Meaningful Use Stage 2, Clinician’s Desktop also offers the following features and many more!
- Enterprise wide scheduling and front desk functionality as well as staff scheduling tools
- Develop, administer, and record assessments
- Support for evidence based practices and clinical decision support
- Complete service note documentation
- Time saving group progress noting tools
- Electronically Sign Documents
- ePrescribing with our best of breed partner DrFirst
- Administer outcomes tools and tracking results
- Coordinate care with health information exchange tools
- Secure messaging
- Lab ordering and results
- Generate accurate reports
- Integrates fully with Echo’s Revenue Manager enterprise billing solution
Privately held for 35 years, The Echo Group has helped hundreds of behavioral health organizations like yours do what you do even better. See it!